Keep yourself and your family healthy as your kids and grandkids go back to school!
Michelle, my granddaughter Hazel and I made a video for you about our experience with our Mood & Energy Blends. (super helpful for stressful back to school moments for kids, moms, dads and teachers!)
Here are some strategies you can consider:
- Balanced Diet: Consume a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean proteins, and healthy fats. These foods provide essential nutrients and antioxidants that support immune function.
- Stay Hydrated: Drink plenty of water throughout the day to help flush out toxins and maintain optimal immune function.
- Adequate Sleep: Prioritize getting enough sleep each night, as sleep is crucial for a strong immune system. Aim for 7-9 hours of quality sleep.
- Regular Exercise: Engage in regular physical activity, as it can boost your immune system and overall well-being.
- Stress Management: Chronic stress can weaken your immune system. Practice stress-relief techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, or spending time in nature. Take adaptogenic herbs to help you in times of anxiety, frustration and the daily stress that comes your way. Check out our Mood & Energy Blends and BrainGlow for bringing beautiful balance to your body and mind.
- Hand Hygiene: Teach your children proper handwashing techniques, especially before meals and after using the restroom. Use soap and water, and scrub for at least 20 seconds.
- Proper Nutrition Supplements: Consider including immune-boosting supplements such as vitamin C, vitamin D, zinc, probiotics and herbs like LDM-100 or MunityBoost daily.
- Fresh Air and Sunlight: Spend time outdoors in fresh air and sunlight. Sunlight helps your body produce vitamin D, which supports immune health.
- Clean Environment: Keep your home clean and well-ventilated. Regularly disinfect commonly touched surfaces, like doorknobs, light switches, and electronic devices.
- Stay Home When Sick: If your child is feeling unwell, it’s best to keep them home from school to prevent the spread of illness to others.
It’s not always possible to completely avoid colds, especially in a school environment where germs can spread easily. However, by following these natural strategies, you can help strengthen your immune system and reduce the likelihood of getting sick.
Stay healthy and happy!
Disclaimer: Please keep in mind I am not a doctor and this is not meant to be medical advice. All the information on this website is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the FDA. We are not making any claims about the efficacy of these products. This information, these products and our suggestions are not meant to prescribe, diagnose, prevent, treat, cure any disease or replace proper medical care. Please check with your doctor before taking any of these products.